Here in Brazil we have this tradition to wear white or the color or colors you want to attract the vibe for the upcoming year. And yes, every color has a different meaning. Here are a list with some of them:
- White: peace, tranquility, purity.
- Yellow: more money, happiness, optimism.
- Golden: financial abundance or stability, joy.
- Blue: serenity, harmony, healthy vibe.
- Green: fertility, good luck, stability and hope.
- Pink: love, love and love. The one, a romantic fling, that love story.
- Red: passion, desire, sensuality, infatuations.
- Orange: vibrant, excitment, openess to new things/experiences.
- Purple: spirituality and intuition. Transformation and self-knowledge.
- Lilac: purification, restart, reconecting with intuition.
- Brown: security and simplicity.
- Gray: flexibility, modernity and stability.
- Black: strength, formality, mystery and elegance.
- Silver: success, fun, joy and strong emotions.
Now, based on that list above, which colors or color would wear for the New Year’s Eve? This year I will be on the pink and purple duo. And yes, they do go well together. Because color talks to color, we are the ones who get lost in translation, sometimes.